We are looking for a Digital Marketer with Salesforce experience to join the team and grow with the company. Your skills will be tested at all levels with a variety of projects for different clients including email marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and web.
HomeTree Digital is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that caters to the financial services industry. Our primary focus is to help clients reach their digital marketing aspirations and provide exception quality at all times.
We are seeking someone with a vision, a strong team player, and a digital marketing advocate, driving the delivery of Digital programs. The successful candidate will be highly ready to learn new skills and a high attention to detail.
- Strong Project Manager (Agile)
- Strong Eye for Design & Detail
- Experience with Email Marketing
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Website Management
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a must
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Create messaging and calls to action for marketing websites and emails; apply best principle in marketing for messaging consistency and design for maximum impact with target audiences.
- Review and analyze digital marketing metrics across web platforms and email, bringing insights into data and ideas to increase engagement and driving lead-generation.
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Build sales funnel execution and conversion points and optimize user funnels across multiple channels.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs), and make recommendations for improvement as part of a broader marketing strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably in the investment management or finance industries.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media, and other campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, Pardot and other marketing and sales automation services and vendors; experience with LinkedIn B2B applications a plus.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google Ads is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HomeTree Digital, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” HomeTree Digital, Inc. may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.