We are looking for a Digital Marketer with Salesforce experience to join the team and grow with the company. Your skills will be tested at all levels with a variety of projects for different clients including email marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and web.
HomeTree Digital is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that caters to the financial services industry. Our primary focus is to help clients reach their digital marketing aspirations and provide exception quality at all times.
We are seeking someone with a vision, a strong team player, and a social media advocate, driving the delivery of Social Media programs. The successful candidate will be highly ready to learn new skills and a high attention to detail.
- Strong Eye for Design, Detail & Performance
- Experience with Email Marketing
- Experience with Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Comfortable with Content Creation
- Comfortable with Designing various elements
- Knowledge of Figma
- In-depth knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity
- Develop social media strategies & campaigns across Organic and Paid
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns
- Update social media content across all channels
- Engage with customers and followers
- Act proactive and performance-driven
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Monitor campaigns, and analyze data obtained
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, along with market trends (Google Analytics/SEMRush)
- Monitor corporate social media influencer trends
- Keep up-to-date with social media trends
- Generate company leads through Social Media channels
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proven working experience in social media marketing, preferably in the investment management or finance industries.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media, and other campaigns.
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HomeTree Digital, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” HomeTree Digital, Inc. may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.