This is a full-time remote position for a client-facing Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for facilitating communication, coordinating with multiple teams, and ensuring timely project delivery. They will also collaborate on project planning and risk management to ensure that project objectives are met while executing within budget constraints. Additionally, the Senior Project Manager will establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, vendors, and stakeholders and communicate regularly on project status and progress. Experience within the Digital Marketing space is beneficial especially with experience in manage web development, data reporting, and Salesforce type projects.
HomeTree Digital is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that caters to the financial services industry. Our primary focus is to help clients reach their digital marketing aspirations and provide exception quality at all times.
We are seeking someone with a vision, a strong team player, and a digital marketing advocate, driving the delivery of Digital programs. The successful candidate will be highly ready to learn new skills and a high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in expediting project delivery
- Experience and proficiency in Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple teams and stakeholders
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze data to derive insights
- Proficiency in project management tools like Asana (or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with Figma (Wireframing, Design Comps, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2) is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
HomeTree Digital, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” HomeTree Digital, Inc. may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.